Saturday, June 6, 2009



This is my other quilt top I finished recently. I am definitely going to try machine quilting on it. A lady in our Guild gave 2 block patterns a month for a year, so you only made the 2 blocks per month. I didn't use all of them and on some I made 2. And this is what I came up with. I'm going to do a pieced binding, so there will be bright color on the outside. I like it pretty well.

Thank goodness it is cooler today! I thought I was going to melt this week :b! We could use a little rain too, but just being cooler is a blessing...especially at my age!

2 comments:

  1. Shawn, I was wondering if you could email me your address because you won my giveaway. I'm at heather@riverfallsag.com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn,
    I didn't see an email address to email you to see if you check that more often I was just wondering if I could get your address for the giveaway that you won on my blog.:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete