Thursday, June 4, 2009

quilt top finished!



A quilt top finished -hurray!!! I finally got the backing fabric, so now to get it put together. I haven't decided if I will attempt machine quilting or hand quilt it. I do know how I want to quilt it though. The colors are not "me", but I do like how it turned out. Always something new to learn when designing your own. I think I would have liked a narrower red border... oh well :) The wonky part was fun and I'd like to try that again. I have another top finished, but I think I'll put that up tomorrow.

See the cute little head in the left corner? That's my grandson Kenny. Any time a camera is seen he says, "cheese!" Cutie!

2 comments:

  1. I wondered who the cute little curls belonged to.lol I like the wonkie setting, I haven't tried it yet. I'll be checking back to see your next top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wonky setting too. I have never tried it. I have so many things I want to do. Never enough time to do them all. I was like you I tried to use just what was in my stash that is why the backing on my black white and red one is pieced the way it was. I did have to purchase the red as I have none in my stash.

    ReplyDelete