Wednesday, June 17, 2009





Aren't these just the cutest?!! They arrived today- 50 cornish cross chicks and 1 turkey. His name is Leroy. I know, you aren't supposed to name them but I always do. I just love babies, animal or people. Leroy is so curious already- he wasn't a bit afraid when I picked him up. I'll have to remember to take pictures when he is bigger because bronze turkeys are beautiful.

It's been raining along with thunder and lightning here this week. I'm glad for cooler weather. We've been finishing planting the garden and doing some cleanup work around the yard.

I have been sewing - some on another quilt top and some on a summer outfit for my granddaughter. Pictures to come :) Have a great week all!

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable new babies! Thank you for sharing the pictures. Are the feathers very soft?

    ReplyDelete