Friday, June 26, 2009

I sure have missed blogging lately- haven't been able to use a computer for a while. I was hoping to have some new pictures too, but... I haven't actualy finished anything for a while, unless of course you'd like to see my finished ironing pile :)? I was hoping to get my red, white, and black quilt basted, but I ended up not having enough backing fabric. Sooo, I'm going to try what I've seen many of you do, piecing the back. I have some red leftover and we'll see how it works out.
I have been doing some more planting and watering of some lovely flowers and seedlings. Maybe I'll try to take some pictures of that. I'll try to post again sooner next time :)
My grandkids should be waking from their naps soon so I better go for now.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment