Tuesday, June 30, 2009




Here is something I finished-Yay!

This is a pattern I designed and this is the first one I've made with it. There are some things I'll do different on the next one, but that's part of the designing process I guess. This is the first thing I have ever designed and I like it! I really like this fabric too. My first attempts at this will be made from my stash until I get it how I want it. The handles are "recycled" from a $.99 purse from a yard sale. Did you know purse handles new cost from $5-$8 ?! So I've been looking at yard sales, thrift stores etc, for purses with handles I like. So what do you think? My next one will have pockets inside and then I have ideas for other options.


This crazy blog thing :( I love cherry tomatoes and that picture up there is my cherry tomato plant that I have in a container on our patio. I'm excited that container gardening is actually working for me! (the picture was supposed to be down here with this writing...:b) Can't wait to eat some! Our weather has been unusually cool this year, so our garden is late in producing.

Just one more note- I think I may have a giveaway soon...:)

1 comment: