Wednesday, May 27, 2009



Lookee at these! These are some of my first charm packs and I'm excited about starting this quilt. It'll be just a simple 4 patch with sashing- I hope it turns out well. Love the bright colors :)

It certainly has been warm here and the garden is almost planted. We should finish Sat. Plus we're getting piggies that day too. Summer is very busy around here, so I don't get to sew quite as much as I'd like. How about you all? Anybody else gardening? how about container gardening?

Have a good day:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet that will be lovely!! I'm new to charm packs, too, but the one time I've used them was pretty fun! I've got three more in the wings...

    Liz @ teeny tiny quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn, thanks for visiting my blog :)

    You got pigs! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to get ahead of the weeds in my rose garden. I think I am behind after taking time off to find the car. Now our weather is going to be humid and very hot, so I'll have to get up really early to get the rest of the weeds. Oh well thats life. The charm squares look like they will make a very cheery quilt, can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete